Welcome to the Application Page for the 2019 Community of Writers Poetry Workshop
The application form appears below, on this page.
Admissions are based on submitted manuscripts. Before you get started, make sure you have created a PDF or a Word.doc of your application manuscript: four or five pages of recent poems, typed, 12 pt.
Please name the file as follows:
Other details to see before applying:
- All applications must be received by the March 28 deadline.
- Please combine all the poems you are submitting into a single document/digital file.
- Please put your name in the upper right-hand corner of each page of the document, and name the file as noted, above.
- There is no need to include a cover letter. However, please include in the form below any special notes or things we should know.
- If financial aid is needed to attend, a financial aid application is integrated into this form.
- You will get a confirmation message once you submit this form. If you don’t get a confirmation, we may not have received your application.
- Payment options for $35 Application Fee: check, online with a credit card. (A 3.25% service fee applies to online payments.) If you choose to mail in a check, make sure to include your name and contact information with your check. All payments, including checks, must be received by March 28, 2019
If you have trouble with the online application, please contact us.