To receive announcements and notifications of new publications, please join our mailing list.
Laura Howard, Marketing and Publicity
Visit our photo gallery to view more than ten years of summer workshops and year-round literary events. We invite you to use images in articles related to our conference or writers, but please contact us for permission in advance.
Click on images below to open/download file.
- January 2021 – Announcement of 2021 Summer Workshops
- January 2020 – Announcement of 2020 Summer Workshops
- June 2019 – Announcement of 2019 Public Events
- January 2019 – Announcement of 2019 Summer Workshops
- June 2018 – Announcement of 2018 Public Events
- January 2018 – Announcement of 2018 Summer Workshops
- September 2017 – Announcement of An Evening with Janet Fitch
- June 2017 – Announcement of 2017 Public Events
- February 2017 – Announcement of 2017 Summer Workshops
- February 2016 – Announcement of 2016 Summer Workshops
- February 2015 – Announcement of 2015 Summer Workshops
Our brochure provides information on our programming, staff bios, and an annual list of supporters.
- 2020 Brochure
- 2018 Brochure
- 2017 Brochure
- 2016 Brochure
- 2015 Brochure
- 2014 Brochure
- 2013 Brochure
- 2012 Brochure
- 2011 Brochure
Public Events Schedule
Thinking of coming to Squaw Valley attending one of our events this summer? See our public events schedule or review schedules from past years to gather a sense of our activities.
- 2019 Public Events Schedule
- 2018 Public Events Schedule
- 2017 Public Events Schedule
- 2016 Public Events Schedule`
- 2015 Public Events Schedule
- 2014 Public Events Schedule
- 2013 Public Events Schedule
- 2012 Public Events Schedule
- 2011 Public Events Schedule
- 2010 Public Events Schedule
- 2009 Public Events Schedule
- 2008 Public Events Schedule
- 2007 Public Events Schedule
Omnium Gatherum & Newsletter
The Omnium Gatherum & Newsletter was published and mailed almost every year since 1994. Now we are moving the Omnium Gatherum to a new, more current form, online. Alums and staff are encouraged to post their news directly to the website, and can even attach an image and choose what month the news should be posted. We will view the post, and edit if necessary, and post it during the requested month.
Alums can follow the news of their friends by scrolling, or by viewing by program. We will send out an email each month, reminding folks of the new posts. Join us as we explore this new way of sharing your news as well that of other participants and staff. Follow us as we post Participant Profiles and other topics of interest.
- Current Alumni News Blog
- 2015/2016 Omnium Online Gatherum & Newsfeed Easier to view online here.
- 2014/2015 Omium Gatherum & Newsletter (Issue 19)
- 2013/2014 Omium Gatherum & Newsletter (Issue 18)
- 2012/2013 Omnium Gatherum & Newsletter (Issue 17)
- 2011/2012 Omnium Gatherum & Newsletter (Issue 16)
- 2010/2011 Omnium Gatherum & Newsletter (Issue 15)
- 2009/2010 Omnium Gatherum & Newsletter (Issue 14)
- 2008/2009 Omnium Gatherum & Newsletter (Issue 13)
- 2007/2008 Omnium Gatherum & Newsletter (Issue 12)
- 2006/2007 Omnium Gatherum & Newsletter (Issue 11)
Older issues to come…