Throughout 2020 the Community of Writers will celebrate our fifty year anniversary— a legacy we’re incredibly proud of. We’ll be hosting a series of events, parties, fundraisers and of course our annual summer workshops where you can expect special guests and events as we commemorate this milestone achievement. We’ll spend the year reflecting on the friends, memories, workshops and publications which have brought us to this moment as we look forward to the next fifty years.
50th Anniversary Events
- #YeahYouWrite on April 7, 2020 6:30 pm at Bo’s in Manhattan, New York.
- The Best of the West on April 16, 2020 6:30 pm, at The Annenberg Community Beach House.
- Celebrating Two Communities on April 30, 2020 6:30 pm at UC Irvine.
- The Community of Writers in Manhattan! September 10, 2020 (More details to come.)
- 50 Years of the Community of Writers: A Reunion and Fundraising Party. (More details to come.)
50th Anniversary Timeline (coming soon)
50th Anniversary Poetry Anthology (coming soon)